February 3, 2006, Newsletter Issue #3: Filing your Uninsured Motorist Coverage Claim

Tip of the Week

When you are in an auto accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver, the driver's car insurance is supposed to notify your insurance company as to the lack of coverage. Donít wait for them to do so; call your car insurance company immediately to let them know about your claim.

When you file an Uninsured Motorist Coverage claim, remember that your car insurance company is acting on behalf of the uninsured driver and will only pay if that driver is determined to be at-fault in the accident. So get an attorney to assure that you are represented fairly and that you get what you paid for from your car insurance company.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Exclusive Sponsor

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Car Insurance Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Mary White