June 23, 2006, Newsletter Issue #22: Underinsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage

Tip of the Week

Underinsured motorist property damage coverage is mandatory in some states. This type of insurance is included as part of your overall auto owners insurance policy. Underinsured motorist property damage coverage protects you if your car is damaged in an accident caused by a driver who has insufficient insurance coverage. Depending on the state you live in, there may be other specific protections afforded by this type of insurance. Underinsured motorist property damage coverage will pay for damage to your car only, and not personal medical expenses. This type of coverage will pay the difference between your pre-determined coverage limit and the other driverís property damage coverage limit.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Exclusive Sponsor

CarInsurance.com provides all the information necessary to help our customers make an educated decision when it comes to auto insurance. in addition to the tips provided by LifeTips, we also offer an online Learning Center on our site.

Our Learning Center contains a variety of information from Articles on auto insurance and other car topics, to the last in insurance related news headlines. We also have a Questions & Answers section to help you find answer to some of the most commonly asked questions, and we encourage you to ask your own questions as well.

Stay informed with all the tools available at CarInsurance.com to help you get the most affordable rates for the right coverage.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Car Insurance Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Phyllis Serbes